Tyre Fitter / Store Person
The Wheel Deal is one of Australia’s fastest growing small-businesses, and we require a Tyre Fitter / Store Person to join our team in Boronia (VIC). We specialise in retail sales and installation of wheels, tyres & suspension with a strong focus on customer service in both our online and showroom stores.
No experience necessary for the right applicant, though previous tyre fitting experience is favourable. In house training provided. Strong advancement opportunities exist for the right person limited only by your ability, creativity and drive.
To be successful in this role you will be able to :
- Demonstrate a passion for the Automotive Aftermarket Trade including wheel & tyre fitments.
- Be committed to advancing your career: we are growing quickly and are looking for staff to grow with us.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Be able to work autonomously at times (alone)
- Be punctual & show a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Demonstrate strong reading and comprehension skills.
- A willingness to learn new skills with a flexible approach to work tasks as they are often varied.
- The ability to use your initiative and common sense.
- Fitting tyres and wheels including low profile and run-flat tyres.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workshop
- Packaging, receiving and despatching goods
The successful applicant will be required to work the following hours:
Mon – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm
Remuneration will be in-line with qualifications and experience.
Applicants must be permanent residents of Australia/New Zealand and be able to commence immediately.
If you are a suitably skilled individual who has the ability and drive to succeed in a busy and rewarding working environment please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
*Smoke free work environment
Applications via email. Please indicate which role you are applying for, include a detailed cover letter outlining why you feel you would be a good candidate for the position and remember to attach your resume.