Used to assist alignment when mounting the wheel and eliminate damage to the stud holes when sliding a large, heavy wheel over studs or, assist alignment of the wheel to the threaded holes when fitting studs. The neat fit provided by the hub CBLs may assist with balancing of larger diameter, wide alloy wheels. CBLs are generally made of plastic as they do not carry load - this is the task of the wheel studs/nuts. If CBLs supplied with a set of wheels are not appropriate for an application, they should be discarded. However, greater care will be required to ensure the studs/nuts are correctly aligned and seated when fitting the wheel without a CBL, to eliminate damage and assist balancing.You are ordering 1x Set of 4 Hub Rings
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
WE SHIP AUSTRALIA WIDE. FULLY INSURED
It doesn't matter if you're local to us or in metro or regional Australia, we can get your package to your doorstep FAST! Delivery to a commercial business address with a forklift onsite will often be the cheapest option. If you don't have forklift unload facilities, then a local Depot Delivery may be more economical. We also offer a premium home delivery option with a tailgate unload service for those seeking the full door-to-door experience. For those local to Boronia, Vic, we also offer Click & Collect. We do not ship Internationally.
- How do I find out the cost of delivery?
- For online orders, delivery charges are calculated automatically through the checkout process prior to final payment. If you simply want a freight quote but do not want to commit to a purchase you can still go through our simple checkout procedure to receive your freight quote. You will not be asked to provide any payment prior to receiving your quote. Alternatively, you can contact us for a free no obligation freight quote.
- Can I return my wheels if I change my mind?
- Yes, Wheels can be returned for store credit up-to 30-days from receipt, provided they are still in original packaging, are undamaged and have not had tyres mounted. All wheel returns are subject to inspection by The Wheel Deal returns specialist. Only un-used product that has not been driven on and is not damaged is eligible for return. Please test fit wheels on vehicle hub prior to mounting tyres. Wheels that are accepted for return will be credited for the full value of the wheels excluding any freight charges incurred in delivery and return. Re-stocking & freight recovery fees & charges will apply where wheels have been specifically ordered-in from our supplier to fulfill your order. In-Stock & backordered goods which have not yet shipped from the supplier to TWD are exempt. Special Air-Freight orders are non-refundable.
- Can I return my tyres if I change my mind?
- Yes, Tyres can be returned for store credit up-to 30-days from receipt, provided they are undamaged, un-mounted and have not been driven on. All tyre returns are subject to inspection by The Wheel Deal returns specialist. Only un-used product that has not been driven on and is not damaged is eligible for return. Tyres that are accepted for return will be credited for the full value of the tyres excluding any freight charges incurred in delivery and return. Re-stocking & freight recovery fees & charges will apply where tyres have been specifically ordered-in from our supplier to fulfill your order. In-Stock & backordered goods which have not yet shipped from the supplier to TWD are exempt. Special Air-Freight orders are non-refundable.
- Can I return my wheel & tyre package if I change my mind?
- No - please choose carefully and ensure due diligence. Once tyres are mounted on wheels they will not be accepted for change-of-mind return.
YES! All of our products come with substantial, local, factory backed warranties. All our products are warranted against manufacturing and structural defects for the life of the product. Further conditions apply on a product by product basis and should you have any questions regarding warranties, please contact us.
- How do I contact The Wheel Deal
- You can contact The Wheel Deal anytime via our contact us page or by phone between 9am and 5pm weekdays (Eastern) or 9am to 1pm Saturdays on (03) 9729 2777.
- Do you have a retail outlet?
- Yes, we have a fully equipped workshop and showroom located in Boronia, Victoria and you are more than welcome to visit.
- Do you have everything listed on your website in stock?
- No. Our available range is so large that it would be simply impossible to carry everything in stock. We do carry a large stock holding, however, in instances where we do not have your items in stock our affiliate warehouses usually have stock available to us within a few business days. Stock that is not available in Australia at the time of ordering usually takes 10-20 weeks. If you are at all concerned about availability please contact us before placing your order.
- Is The Wheel Deal a retail or a wholesale company?
- The Wheel Deal is retail company. We sell direct to public at discounted rates. We also welcome trade enquiries from tyre & wheel, paint & panel, mechanical and performance workshops.
The following fitment table is a guide only. Please confirm your wheel centre bore and vehicle hub size before ordering.
|Vehicle Hub Size||Common Fitments|
|56.10mm (I/D)||Most Subaru's|
|57.10mm (I/D)||Most Volkswagen and Audi passenger vehicles|
|65.10mm (I/D)||Volkswagen Amarok
Volkswagen Transporter 2003+
Volkswagen Touareg pre-2010
|66.10mm (I/D)||Nissan Navara D40
Nissan Navara NP300
Nissan Pathfinder 2004+ (R51 & R52)
|66.90mm (I/D)||Holden Commodore VE-VF|
|67.10mm (I/D)||Hyundai Santa Fe
Kia Sorento 2012+
Kia Sportage 2006+
Mazda CX Range (CX3, CX5, CX7 etc)
|69.60mm (I/D)||Holden Commodore pre-VE|
|70.50mm (I/D)||Ford Falcon
Ford Territory pre-2017
|78.10mm (I/D)||Nissan Patrol Y62|
|93.10mm (I/D)||Ford Everest
|100.10mm (I/D)||Holden Colorado
Holden Colorado 7
Mitsubishi Pajero NL & NJ
Nissan Pathfinder R50
Nissan Navara D22
|106.10mm (I/D)||Toyota FJ Cruiser
|108.00mm (I/D)||Holden Rodeo RA
Isuzu D-MAX DH
Mitsubishi Challenger K9
Mitsubishi Triton MK
We Ship Australia Wide. Fully Insured
No matter where you are located in this wide brown land, we can deliver your order quickly and safely. Our no-risk carriers are fully insured to give you peace of mind whilst still offering the best wheel & tyre freight rates in the country.