Rugged Terrain R/T
The tread design means the R/T is quieter than a monk’s vow of silence. It has a tough as guts carcass, sidewall
and steel belts that make up the tyre.
The Terrafirma® Rugged Terrain R/T is a versatile tyre that is ideal for the
budget-conscious 4wders - quality you can afford.
More Space Between Tread Blocks
* Big grooves so when you drive through water it spits better than a Collingwood supporter.
* Four ribs so when you’re off-road you get more bite in the dirt.
* Independent tread blocks with grip tighter than a bear hug.
Extra Large Tread Blocks
* Bigger than Ben Hur tread lugs that’ll keep you suctioned to the road like an octopus to the face.
* All-terrain presence with a mud-terrain attitude.
* Lugs that will leave bigger prints than the boofhead who nicked ya best bottle opener.
Damage Protector Ribs
* Protection for those who get too close to the gutter.
* Tough as nails sidewall protection to combat injury inflicted by the battle between ya 4x4 and off-road obstacles.
Light Truck, Heavy Duty Construction
* To handle more adverse conditions than Melbourne in the spring.
* Tough guts equipped to tackle the daily commute and to tear it up in the dirt and gravel.
Shoulder Block Design
* Shoulder lugs designed to snuggle with the road for stability
Other Ripper Facts
* Chemically Coupled Silica
* 2-ply, 1500 denier
* 12.1mm tread depth