Sales Representative – Tyres, Wheels, 4x4 Suspension & Accessories
The Wheel Deal is one of Australia's fastest growing small-businesses, and we require a Sales Representative to join our team in Boronia (VIC). We specialise in retail sales of wheels, tyres, suspension and 4x4 accessories with a strong focus on customer service in both our online and showroom stores.
You will be the face of the business, servicing customers and enhancing the in-store experience with your friendly manner whilst supporting management to increase sales and profitability. As such, your role will include:
- In-bound phone, online and walk-in sales, demonstrating exceptional communication, negotiation and time management skills.
- Providing a high standard of customer service in a professionally presented environment.
- Coordinating workshop schedules to manage workload & meet customer expectations.
- Being the conduit between workshop and customer, translating the technical aspects of our industry into plain English.
- Providing leadership and direction to workshop staff
To be successful in this role you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge and passion for the Automotive Aftermarket industry including wheel & tyre fitments and suspension – particularly in 4x4's.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail/sales in the tyre, automotive, mechanical or similar industries would be highly regarded.
- Ability to diagnose suspension, wheel alignment, balance & wear issues if required.
- Be able to work autonomously and use your initiative.
- Be punctual & show a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Maintain honesty & integrity in dealing with customers at all times.
A current manual driver's licence is essential to this role.
The successful applicant will be required to work the following hours:
Mon – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 1:00pm
Remuneration will be in-line with qualifications and experience.
Applicants must be permanent residents of Australia/New Zealand and be able to commence immediately.
If you are a suitably skilled individual who has the ability and drive to succeed in a busy and rewarding working environment please apply with a cover letter & resume.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
*Smoke free work environment
Applications via email. Please indicate which role you are applying for, include a detailed cover letter outlining why you feel you would be a good candidate for the position and remember to attach your resume.